The Nikon AF-S Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens features an innovative Vibration Reduction (VR) system that allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions. The VR system minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 4 stops faster than what the camera is set for.
This is the perfect lens for low-light, sports, fashion, portraits and other images that require distance between the photographer and subject.
For 35 MM cameras , Does not fit digital.
- • Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR Nikkor lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images.
- • 7 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings
- • Nano Crystal Coat
- Further reduces ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity
- • Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- • Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate, and quiet autofocus
- • Rounded 9-blade Diaphragm
- Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements
- • Internal Focus (IF)
- Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range
- • Focuses to 4.6'
- Close focusing provided throughout the entire zoom range for extended versatility
- • M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Enables quick response to changing situations between manual and autofocus operation
- • Flower-Shaped Lens Hood
- Included HB-48 lens hood shades the objective from unwanted, image-degrading light