For 35mm use only.
The Nikon AF Zoom Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VRII is an all-in-one 11.1x zoom lens, ideal for dedicated amateurs and (semi-) professionals to use for countless situations and occasions, such as landscape, architecture, portrait, wedding, wildlife, holidays, expeditions and general travel photography. It is also ideal for news- and press photographers.
This lens features the improved VRII (Vibration Reduction) system that allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions. The VR system minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 4 stops faster.
Note: G-type lenses are fully compatible only with the F5, F6, F100, N80, N75, N65, N55, D1 & D2-series and D100 (or any newer model) cameras.
Note: VR-feature will only work with Nikon's F5, F6, F100, N80, N75, N65, D100, D1 & D2-series (or any newer model) cameras.
Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models. Please click here for a list of compatible models.
• VR (Vibration Reduction) minimizes image blur caused by camera shake.
• 2 ED glass and 3 aspherical lens elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast
• Built-in A/M switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus (Lock mechanism provided)
• Silent Wave Motor for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet AF
• The Internal Focusing (IF) design means that the filter attachment does not rotate during focusing or zooming, and enables the use of circular polarizing filters
• The rounded diaphragm (7 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
• Plastic Mount